Monday, November 9, 2015

Web 2.0/Tech Lit: New Blog Post

        During our four-day recess, I had the opportunity to reflect, complete my assignments, and spend time with friends. Majority of Wednesday consumed of resting and reflection. School tires the soul, hence as to why a quick snooze was necessary. I recall awakening from my slumber from the sound of my mother's footsteps. The kitchen smelled of food and need. My mother had been feeling melancholy. In attempt to cheer her soul, I assisted with cleaning the dishes and setting the table for supper. In that very moment, my mother's entire demeanor altered. She no longer showed signs of lachrymose. It truly is astonishing how one small, yet kind, gesture could alter one's mood.
         The remaining days of my break consisted of completing my studies and spending time with close friends. One's education is extremely important and should be taken seriously. Fortunately, I had the privilege of completing the work that was assigned to me during my recess. Also, I was able to escape the pressures of school, thanks to the help of my friends. Each of us are present for when one of us are in need.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment