Monday, December 14, 2015

Do Now: Writing Prompt (cloak)

   If I were to be chosen to wear an invisible cloak for one day to perform a good deed, I would eavesdrop on potential criminals to see what they're converting or planning. Once I've gathered enough information, I would inform the police department. Majority of the time, police officers aren't able to gather such an excessive amount of information without being caught. However, with the invisible cloak, one would not have worry on such a matter. This could potentially save the lives of many, depending on how dark or sinister the criminal's plans are. 
   If given the opportunity, I would also enjoy assisting those who are being physically abused. It saddens me how physical abuse continues to grow each day. Hence as to why this trail must come to an end! With the invisible cloak, I could give these cruel monsters a piece of my mind! And who will believe them when they say and invisible force attacked them? It is important for these sinister beings to acknowledge the pain that they're afflicting onto others. What better way than to feed these creatures the taste of their own medicine, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment