Friday, December 4, 2015

RSS Discussion Questions

  1. 1. Why did you select the sites you subscribed to?
  2.     A: For my personal folder, I selected cooking, fashion, poetry, and inspirational quotes blogs because, each of these appeal to me. I enjoy cooking and creating new recipes and my personality shines through my fashion. When having a bad day, I turn to poetry and search through inspirational quotes. Both have the power to turn, once a sour day, sweet. I also selected those sites for my government and news files because, each of those sites were corporations that are government owned and sites that provide us with daily news. 
  3. 2. Was it easy to find feeds and to subscribe to them?
  4.     A: Yes, it was rather easy to find and subscribe to these websites. 
  5. 3. Which sites were your favorites?
  6.     A: My two favorite blogs are 'Fashion' and 'Inspirational Quotes'.
  7. 4. What else can you use RSS feeds for?
  8.     A: You may use RSS feeds on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc. This allows one to share feed with their subscribers or followers. 
  9. 5. How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future?
  10.     A: As a matter of fact, I do see myself putting RSS feeds into use in the near future. I may have to share content for college purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment